Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year

I just want to apologize to my followers for being so behind on my blog. My New Year has started off so crazy, I haven't had anytime to craft. We have had some lingering illness going through my house (I am finally feeling better after having it for 5 weeks and being on meds), had family visiting over the holiday break, then back to school and into the basketball season. Between coaching Jr High girls and my son's HS games we have 4 BB games this week and 3 BB games this week. Any free time I have had has been spent on trying to get caught up on my housework. That is a never ending battle.

So please bear with me during this crazy time. I am still popping in to visit some of my favorite blogs when I have a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and read each one :)