Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wall Decor

 I finally got several of pictures from this year's vacation printed out and hung up. I am in love with the DCWV wall decor/vinyl lettering. The sentiment is perfect because meeting my biological brothers and sister was a journey and now that we have found eachother we will forever be family.

This sentiment I did myself. The plain white valance above the vertical blinds was screaming for something. Live, laugh, love is one of my favorite sentiments and putting it up here makes it a constant reminder to do live life that way. I used Cricut cartridge Opposites Attract and sized it using CDS to fit the 3 inch valance. I did have to cut the 'g' on laugh because it hung down to low but I just bumped it up a little and it looks perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and read each one :)