Monday, January 17, 2011

Wrestling locker sign

After spending all day Saturday at my son's wrestling meet, this was the only thing I got finished this weekend.
I made 14 signs for my son's wrestling teammates' lockers. I used a short black sharpie that I wrapped with electrical tape a few times so that it would fit into my Cricut's blade holder to do all the writing. (As you can see, it worked very well.) I used CDS to set all my sizes. I was able to draw 2 signs on on 12x12 sheet. I then trimmed the signs to the sizes I wanted and then rounded the edges. It is actually supposed to look like a license plate but my son didn't want the holes punched in the signs.

Supplies used:
Cricut cartridges: Wild Card (font) and Lacy Labels (rounded rectangle-drawn)
EK Success corner rounder
Paper is Colorbok
Black Sharpie

1 comment:

  1. That is really cool. I just made some for our team that are similar. Didn't have your font for my Cricut, but that still turned out neat. Thanks for the idea! Pin2Win!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and read each one :)