Friday, December 17, 2010

Elf card

I am so happy with the way this card turned out. (I actually made 2, each a little different, but I forgot to take a picture of the other one before my daughter took it to school.) The inside of this card is finished with the same background as is on the front of this card.

Supplies used:
Jolly Holidays cart. (elf cut at 3" or 3 1/2"-oops can't remember and gifts cut at 1 1/2")
Paper is DCWV, Best Occasions and some misc. carstock
Chalk (cheeks) is Craf-T Chalks
Glitter glue is Studio g
Inkessential glossy accents
Gems are from Michaels
Stamp is Stampabilities
Ink is Studio g
Martha Stewart Lace Punch
Martha Stewart colored pencils

4 comments:

  1. Adorable Heather!!!I just got his cart like yesterday I can't wait to play with it:) Super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, I found your blog through Ashley a Crafty Amore, I love your work, and became a follower. I am new to this blogging world, and I would love it if you checked out my blog, and become a follower if you like it. I am trying to get some newbies together to help each other out. Thanks, Karen

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and read each one :)