Sunday, October 17, 2010

Haunted birdhouse

Made this for the Bitten By The Bug 2 haunted house challenge. (My first challenge.) I don't have any cartridges with haunted houses so I went for the birdhouse.

Supplies used:
Stretch Your Imagination- birdhouse cut at 2 1/2"
Designer's Calendar- cat cut at 2" and spiders were sized on CDS (cut extra as the cricut is not gentle)
Wild Card- web cut at 1 1/2"
Plantin Schoolbook- used CDS to make my own fence (and chalked with grey chalk)
Paper- scraps from my stash
Pre-made card base from Hobby Lobby

5 comments:

  1. This is a nice take on the Haunted House challenge. I didn't have the cartridge either and I settled for a one story "haunted garage". Thanks so much for joining in on our challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a clever take on the BBTB2 Challenge, I love it. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was posting my entry on BBTB2 and noticed you and I had a similar idea, just a differnet take. Great job! Look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love the haunted birdhouse idea! :) Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! What a fun idea using the birdhouse.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and read each one :)